Monday, April 27, 2009

Five years, my brain hurts a lot

And here I am again, finally. Get ready for a brief run-down of all the things that have happened in my m.i.a. month, played to the tune of "Five Years" by David Bowie. Because I'm feeling a spectacular combination of benevolence and guilt, I'll even provide a video so that you, dear reader, won't be stuck with the daunting task of recalling the lyrics to the afforementioned epic (that, of course, excludes Beth. I'm confident that YOU know every word).

This one goes out to you, Beth



>> I made my show cards, and they're being printed right now. To be mailed soon: (front and back)



>> I also made my graduation announcements, but you don't get to see them yet.

>> On April 11th I was chrismated, so I'm now officially Orthodox

>> Beth and Jehoaddan's shows opened. I'm so proud of my babies.

>> The lovely Lehua took my graduation pictures. Keep tuned, folks. Coming soon.


And of course, in the meanwhile I'm taking life 5 minutes at a time, trying not to panic about my show in 3 1/2 short short weeks, graduation, jobs, etc. And of course, it's not working and I'm having daily panic attacks.

No comments: