Wednesday, February 25, 2009

eight// on face twitching

These are the areas of my face that have twitched in the last few weeks:

(the normal places like:)
1. eyelid >>>> left eye, top lid

2. eyebrow >>>> left one

(then the unusual places, like:)

3. mouth >>>> top lip, left hand side

4. CHEEK >>>>  my lower cheek/jaw area was twitching uncontrollably last week ???? and again, on the left side

This raises a question: what in the world is wrong with the left side of my face? Should I be worried about all this twitching? Should I be transcribing the twitches into Morse Code that, if translated correctly, will spell out messages like "beware your immanent death," or "stop drinking coffee, it's aggravating your heart and causing an ulcer?" Is it like the aftershock of an earthquake, telling me that I've recently had a stroke and the left side of my body is about to lose all sensation and muscle control?

Last semester I had an eye twitch that lasted for SIX HOURS STRAIGHT. What if I was the world record holder for Longest Lasting Twitch Incident and didn't even know it? Woah baby, I should make myself a medal.

No comments: