Friday, February 20, 2009

six//

I'm going out of my mind this week. Too busy, can't think. The weekend doesn't hold much promise of relaxation or even getting caught up. In this state of rushed agitation I have a million lists going on in my head simultaneously, including (but not limited to): laundry, gallery installation, call the bank, get fliers printed, WORK ON SHOW, email people. Usually at this point the list dissolves into a wordless howl, such as: "aaaaaiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee." Either that or very colorful language gets played on repeat through my brain for the next couple of minutes.

ANYWAY.

Instead of posting new work, since I have none, this is part of zine that I made a couple of semesters ago. I'm still very fond of it. It's entitled, Welcome to the World: 100% all natural goodness by Claire Andrews. This is but a sampling of spreads>>>>>>>













































































So there we go. And I'm off to make more lists.

No comments: