Wednesday, February 11, 2009

two//

I'm trying to start off the day on a good foot, since it involves about 13 hours at school. My longest break between classes on Wednesday (or "death day," as I'm fond of calling) it is a half an hour. Fortunately I share my plight with not one, but three of my friends, so we commiserate and give each other caffeine injections on the sly. Anyway, what better way to start the day (rhyme rhyme rhyme!) than with a little inspiration, right? Well, here it is:























inspiration of the best variety (Amy Long). Oh wait, and I was going to post another beautiful picture, but formatting is clearly against me this morning (as evidenced by the abnormally and inexplicably large gap between picture and text. Not my doing.) so that's all you get.

No comments: