Wednesday, March 18, 2009

eighteeeeeeen//

My day at work has been highlighted by two things:

ONE//
Short, 30ish Asian man, wedding band, Tshirt printed with a glamor shot of his child wearing an animal ears headband. Walking by he smiled big and waved. After withdrawing money from his account he hesitates, then says quickly and thickly accented, "You are very beautiful!" I chuckle awkwardly and thank him, and we both wish each other good days.

Bizarre.

TWO//
There is this thing in my eye and it's irritating the hell out of me. Apparently there is nothing in there, as evidenced by peering into the mirror for a good five minutes and scrubbing my eyeball with my finger, but still it hurts. I CAN FEEL SOMETHING IN THERE gosh darn it.


In other news,

I need to make my graduation announcements. (!!!)

No comments: