Monday, March 16, 2009

seventeen// scattered observations



"The length of a minute depends on which side

of the bathroom door you're on"

I saw that on a billboard last night and thought it was funny.




This week I'm going to work 30 hours, which is a little more than twice the amount I usually work
. I'm not looking forward to it, but it's necessary if I want to replenish the money that was just sucked out of my savings account by my school bill.

At the same time though, the semester is just galloping right along which means that May 18th, the dreaded show day, is approaching in leaps and bounds.

So the question is, do I use my free time this week to work, like I'd planned, so I can afford to buy a car, or do I work on my show, which is terrifying me more every day?





I want to get my hair cut like Scarlett Johansson's in Lost in Translation. Bangs. Hopefully the appeal of the movie isn't clouding my perception of the hair:












I do so love the movie.


I have a headache, woof woof. And I need to write my mother. And Eat Something Because I Am Hungry.

No comments: