Monday, March 2, 2009

ten//

"Ten," just now was SO CLOSE to being: yrn, then, or teen. It's been such a long day, and yet, I'm. still. awake. At 3:37. I actually started writing this at 3:33, which I consider to be a good sign. Those even or symmetrical numbers are always an amicable sign and have a cheering effect on my spirit.

For example, I usually set my alarm for 7:27. Not because I need those extra three minutes before seven thirty, but because it inevitably starts out the day better. Just trust me on this. Also, if you start paying attention you will catch these glorious numbers at almost every turn. Bare (bear?) with me on this.

OH LOOK:

(Pretend this is a picture of 3:43 on a digital clock. It took me 5 seconds and two Google image searches to determine that I wasn't going to find an appropriate picture before my bedtime.)


3:43! So symmetrical, and what a good time to go to bed.

No comments: